Monday, April 30, 2007

Week 3 and Flying Solo

Well, I made it through my first week all alone as a mother of two. The week was not all that bad...much better then I expected. I just rarely had any down time, so that is why I have not posted in a week. I will have to post pictures later, for now I will just do a brief summary of the week.

It was a week of first. It was my first time out with both boys by myself when I took Micah to school. That was different and will take some getting use to. They were both good though. Both boys are good riders, so that makes things a little easier. It was also our first time to go out to eat as a family. That went great. Micah sat in his highchair and ate the whole time and Noah sat in his car seat and woke-up at the end of the meal to eat. It was our first time going to church together and we actually got there early. It is not hard to make it places on time when your little alarm clock goes off at 6:00am.

Now starts week 4. Noah will be 4 weeks old on Friday. It is hard to believe that it has been that long. Micah has started the week off with a cold. He could not go to school today, therefore there was not any down time for me. I am getting better daily though. Just tired and sore by the end of the day. I should probably still be taking it some what easy, but that is hard to do with a newborn and two year old. I am lucky to find time to take a shower.

1 comment:

Nancy White Kelly said...

Poor Micah...now he has a cold. Bless his little heart. Always something.