Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome Home Noah








We got home from the hospital Monday afternoon. We are all doing well. I developed an infection, so I am on an antibiotic for that. I also have to take iron, due to a low blood count after surgery. Each day is getting a little better with the pain. Noah is doing great. He has been a little jaundice. I took him to the doctor yesterday and his levels were okay, but we are getting them checked again tomorrow.

Micah was so excited to see that we brought the baby home with us. It has surprised me at how well he has done with the baby. He has his moments (especially when I am feeding Noah), but overall has done great. He wants to hold him all the time. If he sees something lying on the couch that belongs to the baby, then the baby must have it. He feels so big being the big brother. I hope he continues to do as well as he is.

No comments: