Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What A DEAL!!!


Charlie has wanted a leather sectional for some time now. On several occasions, we have researched them on the internet and looked at them in various stores. To our dismay, we only found them way above our price range. Well, good things come to those that wait. Monday, I was checking Charlie's school mail. They have an entire section where hundreds of people all over the county list items for sale. I saw this nice leather sectional and called Charlie in the room to look at it. He said we need to call quick, because it will be gone fast. She had someone coming to look at it the next day, but we asked if we could come then. We went over there about 8:00pm, fell in love with it and left a check. She said that three other people had called that day and she had just listed it just a few hours before we called. This type of sectional cost close to $2,000. We have been pricing them. She had it for 2 years and we paid $500. It was quite the deal!!! Things like this have fell into our lap before when we have waited for something and I do have to give credit to the Lord. Not that this was a need, but the Lord knew our desires and decided to bless abundantly. This was a "Charlie want." I have a want as well. Charlie and I have never had a bedroom suit and I would love to have a sleigh bed. He does not care about it as much as I do, but it means a lot to me. I have been trying to save up for one, but many times have had to put the money towards other things. I will just keep saving and hope to come across a deal/blessing like this one.

No comments: