Monday, April 16, 2007

Little Sugar Mama and Sons!!!!

Well, some of you may have noticed that I changed the name of my blog. Sons is now plural. I am the mom of two sweet boys. As a girl, I always dreamed of having the perfect family...A husband, two kids and a dog. Now I am truly blessed. Sleep deprived...but blessed. Sure, I wanted a girl when I found out that I was pregnant again, but now that doesn't really seem to matter anymore. I also wondered how I would love another one as much as I do my sweet toddler. I just could not fathom sharing that love, but some how you do. It is amazing! The minute I held him in my arms, there was no question about it. There was just as much love for him as for my first born.

After I found out I was having a boy, my prayer was that he be healthy. So far the Lord has answered that prayer. We bypassed the Jaundice and Noah is gaining weight everyday. He seems to be happy and colic free. Now, if he will just sleep through the night we'll be sitting pretty.

No comments: