Friday, April 13, 2007

One Week Old



Today was my planned pre-op day for my Monday C-section. I am glad that it is behind me and not facing me at this point. Just a quick one-week update. Things are going pretty good. My biggest complaint right now is being tired. That is partially due to low blood count and then to getting up two times each night. That is only temporarily though and that is what I have to keep reminding myself.

As far as Noah goes, he is doing great! We took him back to the doctor yesterday to get tested for Jaundice. His level has dropped now and he is not at risk for Jaundice at this point. That means that he is getting enough to eat. He also weighed in at 6lbs 11oz. That makes me feel good. Micah had trouble gaining weight while being breastfeed, but so far Noah is doing well. That is very encouraging for me. That is all that I can write for now. Noah is waking up and is ready to eat.

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Meme said...

He is so precious. I can't wait to come get lots of sugar from my Noah and my Micah. They are such special little ones. See you Tuesday, Lord willing.
Love,
Meme

MB Shaw said...

PRECIOUS!!!