Monday, January 15, 2007

Micah is Home!



Well, the precious down time has come to an end, but I was ready to see my sweet toddler today. I knew he was in good hands, so I did not worry about him, but I thought about him a good bit. Charlie and I found ourselves singing The Wiggles several times throughout the weekend. We did take advantage of the time by going out to eat several times and I was able to sleep until 8:00 every morning. That was a treat!

Micah had a blast! I almost think that he wasn't quite ready to come home. I think he missed his dog Snickers more than anything. We spent most of the evening just playing with him and talking to him about his weekend. He gave us both sweet kisses before going to bed and was out pretty much the moment his head hit the pillow.

So what did we get done? Our room is now painted and looks great! I will have to post pictures tomorrow. It is also cleaned out of all the furniture that we do not need anymore. We are getting ready to purchase a bedroom set, but wanted to get the room painted first. We packaged up a lot of stuff that we don't need or want anymore and put the boxes in the attic. In the Spring, we will go to the flea market and try to get rid of some of it. There is still lots to do before the baby comes, but we made a big dent in it this weekend.

No comments: