Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our First Family Night


Charlie and I have been brainstorming family traditions that we can start for our boys. One that we have known that we have wanted to do for quite a while is a family night. We are going to start doing this once a month with Micah and Noah will join in when he gets older. Charlie pulled our king sized mattress off of our bed and into the living room. Micah got to stay up late. We played outside until dark. We came in, fixed popcorn and ate in on the bed while we watched the "Bee Movie" It was the first time Micah has slept with us and I know now why he sleeps in his own bed. I ended up sleeping on the couch before he was pushing me off the bed. I did not get much rest, but the time together was worth it.

Tomorrow we leave for a mini family vacation. Thomas the Train is going to be in Chattanooga this weekend. We have our tickets to ride the train and Micah is excited. We are going to make a weekend out of it.

No comments: