Monday, April 14, 2008

Doing Better

I jus
Noah is into everything! I walked out of the room while he was eating breakfast to find that he had pulled the entire loaf of bread off the counter and had dumped out about 4 pieces.




Noah went to the doctor on Friday for his 1-year-old check-up. He weighs 25.5 pounds! He is in the 90th percentile for everything. His iron is low, so his immunity is down. That explains why he doesn't really have much energy. He is on an iron supplement now. He goes to see an ENT next week for tubes and to have his adenoids removed. I am excited to get that done! That is such an easy procedure that usually has great benefits.

3 comments:

Niniluz said...

His beautiful babies worth every service you have to do ... I had no biological children but I have two babies in affection and heart! See my Blog (Niniluz News). Greetings and God bless his family. Janine, a mother very happy

Amanda said...

awww I'm glad he's doing better!!! lol he's as big as Anna was...she was a little over 25 too at her year check up!! :)

Sarah said...

I love Noah's blue outfit. Wesley weighed over 24lbs. at his 1st checkup. Ever since then, he's slowed down on his weight gain.