Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We took Micah to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather on Friday. Snickers love to come along.
I took Micah to the Easter Egg Hunt at Community Bank & Trust on Saturday.

My sick baby fell asleep on our bed yesterday morning just one hour after waking up.

Look closely...there is a rooster on our back porch. He has been hanging out at our house for a couple of days, wakes me up in the mornings and poops in our garage.


We did not get to go to church on Easter Sunday, because Noah was still sick, but I dressed the boys up in the Easter outfits and took pictures of them with their baskets.


I want what he has!

We took the boys over the see Charlie's parents on Sunday and have Easter dinner with them.


Our Egg Hunt at Granny's house!





As we were leaving Granny's House today, it was SNOWING! Crazy weather for the day after Easter!

No comments: