Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Plague Strikes Again

We have pretty much been battling sickness since February. From STREP to RSV to ear infections...we have had it all. Noah is currently on antibiotics for twenty days in attempt to get rid of his ear infection once and for all. Charlie was sick again over the weekend and I have had a chronic sore throat for over 2 weeks. Sickness, take two...now Micah is sick with a virus. He was up from 2:00-5:00 last night with a high fever and vomiting. He was one sick little guy. I just wrapped him up in several blankets and held him until his fever broke, he threw up one last time and was then able to rest. I have not seen him this sick in quite a long time. I am just bracing myself, because the cycle is starting all over again and in about 12 hours someone else is going to be puking their guts out. So much for Easter Weekend!

No comments: