Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bye Bye Baby Hair! :(


Charlie has been after me forever to get Noah's hair cut. It was really long in the back and I had many people come up to him and ask if he was a girl. So, yesterday I decided to stop putting it off and take him for his big boy hair cut. Taking him to have his hair cut was harder for me than it was with Micah. I am realizing more and more each day that my little boys are growing up. Part of me just wants to freeze time and cherish every precious baby and toddler moment. The other part of me looks forward to the day when our hard work as parents have paid off and Lord willing, they are young men that are followers of Christ. Noah sat in the chair for 20 mintues while the lady gave him the cutiest little boy cut. He was so precious. He didn't make a fuss the entire time.


I don't know if I am going to like this.

What is this lady doing to me?

Too Cute for Words!



All Done! How do you like my new doo?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

Charlie said...

Thank goodness; the mullet is gone.

Nancy White Kelly said...

Noah looks so cute and I see the resemblance to Micah even more so now that his hair is cut. Yes, he is growing up too fast. The picture on the swing was darling too.