Friday, March 21, 2008

The Plague Strikes Again Part Two

Well, I type this as I lay in the bed sick. I knew it was going to happen. I just hoped that maybe just once it would pass me by. We ended up taking Micah to the Med Stop last night, because his fever was up to 103 and he was pretty lethargic. They did a strep test there and then sent us to the hospital for a flu test. Both test came back negative, so they are not sure of the cause of the fever and are currently treating him as if he has step throat. We were on the way home from all of that last night and Noah started screaming bloody murder in the back on the car. When I got him out, I realized he was burning up. His temperature was over 101. Micah seems to be feeling better today and Charlie is well at the moment, but Noah and I are pretty sick. I feel real bad for Noah, because now on top of an ear infection and sinus infection, he has caught whatever it is that Micah has.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.