Monday, March 19, 2007

Paw Paw's Big Red Car







My dad has been working on restoring a 68 Firebird for a couple of years. Well, it is finally done and this weekend was ready for the road. "Paw Paw" had been talking to Micah about riding in his "big red car" for quite some time and this weekend he finally got to go for a spin. He loved the car! He got to ride in the front seat. They took him for several spins around the block. He looked so cute sitting in the front seat of the car. Charlie also had a blast, because he got his chance to drive. I am sure that Micah will talk about that for a while.

They are not the only ones that had fun this weekend. I got my chance to get away for a little while and go shopping with my mom. Our idea of shopping is catching all the early morning bargains at yard sales and that is just what we did. One of the best bargains of the year was a Little Tikes work bench...tools and all for only $5! I am a sucker for good deals!!!

No comments: