Friday, March 23, 2007

Gotta Get Ready!

Ready or not, Noah is coming!!! I went to the doctor today for a regular check-up. I have been having some weird things going on, so the doctor checked to see if I was dialated. Upon examining me, she discovered that the Noah is very far into my pelvis. She said that I am 50% effaced, but not yet dialated. She could not believe that I was not dialated. She said that she has never seen a woman come in with a baby that low and not be dialated. She strongly believes that I will have the baby within the next week or so. She does not see me making it to my C-section date. I was afraid this was going to happen. We are not ready, but I guess we better get ready! I have bags to pack, a bassinet to get up, carseat to get down from the attic, etc. etc. etc. If I make it that far, I have another ultrasound scheduled for next week. I lost weight again this time, but she just seems to thing that the baby is taking my maternal stores now. Well, that is all for now. I will keep you posted on the progress. I've got lots to do!!!!

No comments: