Friday, March 16, 2007

Gotta Get Away!

Well, not too much to blog about. This week has been pretty uneventful for the most part, which is good. We will be going to the big W.R. this weekend to see my parents. We have not been out of town for quite some time and I am needing some fresh scenery at the moment. This will be our last chance to get away from the house, since I am just four weeks from delivery. And then after that, I am sure we will not be doing any traveling for a while, so here is our chance. Our bags are packed and we are ready to go. I'm sure we will have to make a couple of stops along the way for the pregnant women, but we will manage. Micah is very excited about seeing his "mimi" and "paw paw!" I told him that we would get to see them after he woke up from his nap, so needless to say, he went down a little early and had no trouble going to sleep. I think I will go take a quick snooze myself now and get rested for the trip.

No comments: