Saturday, March 03, 2007

33 Weeks and Counting!

Well, we have now passed the most vital week for development of the unborn fetus. With each pregnancy Charlie and I have prayed that I make it past 32 weeks. That is a big week in development. We are still praying that I make it 6 more weeks to my C-section. Charlie bets that we will go earlier. I am hoping that we hold on. There are still things that I need to do before the baby comes. We have big plans between now and then, including a marriage conference.

This is the time in pregnancy when most women begin to feel very uncomfortable, but I am actually probably feeling better then I have the entire pregnancy. Most of the pregnancy was rough, so the few adverse effects that it is having on my body now do not seem like much in comparison to the first 25 weeks. I am having the occasional headache with nausea, probably due to blood pressure. I can't stay out of the bathroom and my legs have been cramping. But with a little extra TLC from Charlie, I am able to overcome these symptoms and feel pretty much normal.

I go to the doctor on Friday for another ultrasound. I always love having ultrasounds, because that is one more time that I get to see my baby before he is born. They are doing this one, because at my last appointment I had lost and not gained weight. They want to make sure that the baby is still growing, which I know that he is. He is taking up every part of me! They wondered the same thing with Micah and he was just fine. I just don't get very big with pregnancy and I don't have big babies. It will be fun to have another ultrasound though. I will post the update on that next week.

No comments: