Wednesday, November 22, 2006

To Grandma's House We Go!

Well, we are headed down south for the Thanksgiving Break. Charlie is off work today and we are getting last minute things done around here before we leave. Micah had therapy this morning. Charlie is getting ready to go workout, I have a OB appointment after lunch and then we will be headed on our way to the big W.R. We have not been out of town in over 3 months. I have really felt too sick to go anywhere. It will be nice to get away and relax. My mom will do most of the Thanksgiving cooking, my dad will entertain Micah and I can REST!!! I will try to do a little Christmas shopping. My mom and I usually get up around 4:30 am the day after Thanksgiving and hit to early bird specials. I'm not sure if we will do that this year, since I am not feeling a 100%. There will have to be some pretty darn good deals to get me up that early.

No comments: