Friday, November 10, 2006

STUPID FLU SHOT!!!!

Well, as you read in my previous post, I got the flu shot today. I did not think any thing about it...just knew that I needed it to keep from getting sick on top of being pregnant this season. Well, here I am up at midnight with the worst body aches and pains that I have ever had! I tried to sleep, but every time I moved, I woke in pain. I also have the chills and a fever of 101. Sounds like a case of the flu to me. That is just my luck right now! I have never had a reaction to a flu shot, but now when I am pregnant and already feeling awful, this happens! I ask myself this question..."What is the Lord trying to teach me through this pregnancy?" It is a daily struggle, but I know that beautiful baby will all be worth it in the end. So, keep me in your prayers, as well as my dear family as they put up with me. This too will pass, but in the meantime, I hope that you don't mind that I vent occasionally.

No comments: