Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WHERE DID HE COME FROM?
















I took Noah to the doctor today for his 4 month check-up. I usually have a list of questions to ask the doctor...none today. Noah is doing great! I don't have any complaints. His reflux has cleared up and he is a good baby. All that I wanted to know was how much he weighed. I thought that he was probably tipping the scales at 17 lbs, but NO....He is 19 lbs 3 oz!!!! WOW! At this age, Micah was only 10 lbs. He is almost twice the size of Micah. He was off the charts for height, weight and head. The doctor was not concerned, because everything was proportionate. He said that either he was going to be a football player or that his growth would slow and he would be more average around 9 months. I guess we will see. It is interesting though to compare the difference between him and Micah. Above is a picture of Micah at 5 months and Noah at 3 1/2 months.

No comments: