Monday, July 23, 2007

Super Shopper!!!


Saturday morning I got to have a few hours out of the house by myself to do some shopping. I had the best time, because the deals were hot! I went to a few yard sales. At one of the yard sales there was a ton of size 0-4 junior clothes. They were all name brand. The price...10 cents!!! I got an entire big box full for $3.40. I got dresses, skirts, shorts, shirts, jeans and Capri's. I was pumped. Then I went to K-mart and they were having a super clearance. I spent the entire time there in the little boys department where I found about eight outfits for $2 each. This is a picture of my precious boys dressed up in their new outfits. Noah's outfit came with sandals to match his shorts. Since there is not much time for anything else now with two children, my new hobby is finding bargains and saving money!! I went to Ingles that evening and got $86 worth of groceries for $24. Gotta love those coupons!

No comments: