Friday, May 25, 2007

What a Week!

It has been over a week now since I have posted. Things have been crazy since my last post. As soon as Micah got better, Noah and Charlie got a touch of the virus. I thought for sure that I was going to get it, but some how I missed it. The Lord knew that I had too much going on this week to have a set back like that. I have been busy planning our preschool's graduation. It was last night and boy am I glad that it is over. Everything seem to go well. It was a very sweet time for the children and their families. So, preschool is over for a couple of months and I am excited about having a short break.

I also went to Micah's program yesterday at Mother's Morning Out. That was cute. He just stood there while everyone else sang and then when the song was over he got all excited and clapped. That was the first time that I have ever saw him up on stage. Yes, I got it on camera.

This weekend we are getting away. I don't know if it will be much of a break or not. We are going camping with my parents. I would like to just sleep all weekend. My parents will be there to help with the boys, so I may sneek in a nap or two. I am a little anxious as to how Noah will do and Micah will sleep when Noah wakes in the middle of the night. We are not going to be far from home, so we can come home if we need to. That is all for now. I will post some pictures of our trip when we return.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You did a great job with the graduation program. We all enjoyed it, even Caleb once he woke up.

Nancy White Kelly said...

bbbb

Nancy White Kelly said...

Finally, I get to leave a comment. Thanks for the pictures. They are great. Hope the camping trip is a good one for you. Stay safe.

Oh, I RSVP'd for you for Sat., the 9th of June. Charlie and PK can babysit while you are pampered at the new mother's tea. You deserve a break.