Wednesday, May 09, 2007

One Month Has Passed

One month has passed since my life has been changed
upon becoming a mother of two. Time flies! Life
will never be the same again. I will always be
surviving on less sleep, have less time to myself,
and be picking up cars after little boys, but it is
worth it. The best moments are when Micah shows
affection towards Noah. See Pictures.

Noah is getting bigger everyday. He is now 9lbs!
Micah was under 6lbs at a month old, so I am
afraid that his little brother is going to pass him
in no time. I am having a harder time watching
Noah grow. I know that this is it for me...my last
newborn. I get a little emotional when I think
about that. I wish that I could just freeze him
right here for a while, but I know that is not what
the Lord has intended. He wants Noah and Micah
to grow, so that one day He can use them to do
great things.






1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been a month already!