Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back at School

Micah, Noah and I went back to preschool yesterday. I wanted to take another week off, but with the end of the year quickly approaching I knew that there was just too much to do. We have a breakfast for the moms tomorrrow and graduation in 3 weeks. All of which I am very busy planning. We managed to get out of the house and be there by 7:30am. I was very proud of myself. It was not easy, but I only have to do it for 3 weeks and then we have a break for the summer.

To update you on Noah...he now has Thrush in his mouth and on his lips. He is pitiful! He is in a lot of pain and is not eating or sleeping well. I am also developing an infection from the Thrush as well. It always seems to be something, but there is good news. The Thrush may be the reason that he is refluxing. If the Thrush is in his throat and esophagus, then he would have a hard time swallowing and be choking as he eats. That would be wonderful if that's all that it is and he does not have reflux. I just hope that he gets better soon. I need some rest!!!

No comments: