Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy....But Fun Friday!

This morning, Micah played with his friends Tommy and Trey while I had my OB check-up. After that we met my friend Meridith and Micah's friend Tate and drove to Toccoa Falls. The day could not have been more perfect for our trip around campus and to the falls. We delivered flyers about the marriage conference at our church around campus and then took a hike to the falls. The boys enjoyed walking down the trail, playing with rocks and doing all the things that little toddler boys do. This was Micah's first time visiting the falls. It was neat walking back there with him, knowing that that was where Charlie and I met. One day we will share with him the history behind Toccoa Falls College. After our hike, we took the boys to McDonalds for lunch and more play time on the playground. They had a blast together, but are now exhausted. I am sure that Micah will sleep for quite a while this afternoon.

My Buddy!
A Handful of Rocks

No comments: