Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Big Boy Bed Part II

We did it! We made it all night in our new bed. I am so excited and I think Micah is too. He feels big! We proceeded with our regular bed time routine last night at 7:00, with a few more emphasis on the big boy bed. Then both went back there and tucked him in. He had his special pillow, blanket, a cup of water and a book. We covered him up, gave him a kiss and left the room. When I looked back behind my shoulder as I left, my heart just melted. He looked so sweet lying there. He didn't seem as much like my baby anymore. To my suprise, he did not get up and I did not hear anything else from him. I went in there at 7:30 and he was lying on his side snoring. He was so cute. I can't help but brag....I am so proud of him. Well, he made it all night!!!! I hope the transition continues to go this smooth and if it does, then I am hoping that all the other transitions with having a 2-year-old will do the same. I won't hold my breath on that one though!

No comments: