Monday, December 04, 2006

Ebay Pays Off Again!

Every once in a while I will get on an Ebay kick and sell things to make a little extra cash. It has proven itself successful many times. Right now I am interested in making a little extra cash for Christmas. The item I am saving for is a surprise, so I can't spill the beans quite yet.

Well, the day after Thanksgiving my mom and I hit the "early bird specials." As I mentioned in my prior post, we usually make out very well by doing this. We got some really great deals at Target. One of the things that I picked up was the complete four seasons of the hit show "24." They were all four priced at $54.99, but the early bird caught the worm and I got them for $16 each. Now Charlie or I neither one are interested in that show. We love "Lost!" But my wheels started spinning and I just knew that I could not pass up a good deal...I would sale them on Ebay!! Well, the auction ended last night and overall I made a $50 profit. I should say that is pretty good for just picking them up at the store, listing them on Ebay and shipping them.

This gets me in the Ebay selling mood, so I think I will look for some more things to sale while Micah naps!

No comments: