Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Plans

Well, Charlie is out of school, I am done with preschool and the break officially begins. All the presents, but one have been purchased and wrapped. The countdown to the Christmas festivities has begun! My whole family will be at my house this year. This is a first since Charlie and I have been married. I am busy getting the house clean and the last finishing touches done on the meal plans. I just hope and pray that everyone is well, so that we can all be together. Charlie has been sick with a virus the last couple of days and Micah has had an eye infection due to allergies and a blocked tear-duct. I so far am well, except for the normal pregnancy stuff. I just hope that I don't come down with anything this weekend.

We have a busy week ahead of us. Tomorrow I visit a friend, who has just had her baby. I will also put the finishing touches on the holiday shopping. Thursday I have my OB check-up in the morning and then we take Micah to the ENT that afternoon to check on the status of his tongue. The news that we could possibly hear from this appointment could make my Christmas a very merry one indeed. My parents will be here on Friday. Hopefully Charlie and I can catch a movie while they enjoy Micah. Saturday I will be busily preparing the meal for the family and cleaning the house. That night my brother and his family of five will come over to celebrate the Hooks' Christmas. Sunday we will attend church as normal, rest and put together Micah's toddler bed and wrap his other presents. Monday, we will do Christmas here for Micah and then travel to The Kelly's for Christmas lunch and more fun with the family.

This time of year is always busy, but I love it! The part that I enjoy most is spending time with family and creating special memories and traditions for Micah.

No comments: