Monday, October 16, 2006

Pregnancy Blues

I have decided that my body is just not cut out for pregnancy. I had a hard time with Micah towards the end of pregnancy and I have had a rough time with this one since the very beginning. I am about over my morning sickness (PRAISE THE LORD), but over the last couple of weeks several new things have surfaced. I have been having migraine headaches with blurred vision and numbness of my arm. I have also had a couple of episodes of chest pain with arm numbness. The symptom that bothers me the most at this point is that I am extremely tired...more so then I was in my first trimester. I don't feel like doing anything and tire out very easily. I some times feel as if I am going to faint at any moment. I figured all this was just normal pregnancy stuff and how this pregnancy was affecting me. I went for an OB check up on Friday and found out that several of these things did not seem very normal. The OB referred me to a Cardiologist for testing. I go there tomorrow for an evaluation and testing. Hopefully it is nothing, but I am glad that the OB is checking it out. It will at least give us a peace of mind or let us know what steps need to be taken to make this pregnancy a healthy one.

By the way...the baby sounded great on Friday. That is a blessing!

No comments: