Friday, October 20, 2006

The heart is GOOD!

Well, I had the Stress Echo done yesterday. I made it through it alright. I was just really tired after working so hard. The Cardiologist said that my heart looked good and functioned well under stress. What a blessing! It is a relief to know that nothing is wrong with my heart and that it should be able to meet the demands of the baby with no problem. There is still one more problem though. My headaches have not let up and with them comes blurred vision and numbness in my left arm and hand. I have had a headache everyday this week. I think they are probably what is making me so tired. The pain medicine that the OB gave me does not seem to be helping either. I go back to the OB on Friday, so hopefully they will give some suggestions as to what might be causing them and what I need to do next.

No comments: