Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Beautiful Two-Year-Olds!!

On Mondays and Wednesdays, Micah and I participate in a Mother's Morning Out at a local church in the area. It has been great for him to get to be with other children his age for a few hours a week. I am a stay-at-home mom, but I love children and enjoy teaching, so this gives me an opportunity to put to use the gifts and talents that the Lord has blessed me with. I also enjoy having something to get me out of the house and it never hurts that it gives us a little extra money.

I teach the two-year-old class. I never realized how interesting two-year-olds can be. There is never a dull moment! The four hours that we have them, there is not a minute of down time. We are always running back and forth to the potty, cleaning up smashed playdough out of the carpet, watching to make sure that they don't eat the glue, and my favorite...dancing to The Wiggles!

As I observe all the different personalities in the room, I often wonder which one of the children Micah will be most like when he is two-years-old. I have my picks on that one!!!

No comments: