Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hello Gymnastics!!!

I had always wished that I could have taken gymnastics when I was a little girl. I have never really been good at any other kind or sports, but I could always imagine myself twirling on the bars and doing floor routines just like the Olympic stars. Some times we live out our childhood fantasies through our children. So when I saw the flyer for the YMCA Gymnastics Preschool Team, I was excited. I was even more excited when Charlie agreed that Micah could participate. So off we went this morning to try out our first class. All the other little gymnast were Micah's age, some a little younger. It was fun watching them. I don't think there are any future Olympic medalist on the team, but It seems like a fun sport to try for as long as Micah enjoys it.





No comments: