Sunday, September 07, 2008




The first week of September was one of sickness for Micah and myself. I had the fever when he did last Sunday and then it hit me again on Wednesday afternoon. I had a fever of 102, chills, I was sore all over, headache, sore throat, etc. I was miserable. The doctor started treating me for STREP and I feel much better now. For about three days, I didn't feel like doing much of anything. I took care of the kids and that was about all I had the energy for. I always feel bad for the boys when I am sick, since they don't have their normal mama to play with and take them places. I decided that this weekend would be a good time for another family night, since everyone was better.

Yesterday, we went around with our realator and looked at houses for the first time. We found one that we really liked, but will just have to wait and see if our house sales in a timely fashion. We then picked up pizza and took it to the park for a picnic. When we got home we made peanut butter cookies, let the boys play together on the matress for a little while and then it was time for Noah to go to bed. We did a craft with Micah and then ate our cookies while we laid in bed watching the movie. Micah loves to sleep with us on family night. I don't know what he likes more, the idea of camping in the living room or getting to sleep between mom and dad. I hope that memories such as these are ones that he can recall when he is older.

No comments: