Tuesday, January 08, 2008

9 MONTHS OLD

Noah turned 9 months old on Sunday. He is growing up way too fast. It seems as if time is flying faster with him than it did with Micah. Noah is doing new things everyday. He can say, mama, dada, bye bye, uh-oh and wave. He is not gracefully crawling hands and knees yet. This morning he started crawling backwards on his hands and knees, but he manages to get wherever he wants by either rolling or creeping on his belly. He is such a sweet baby! It is hard to have a bad day when taking care of him. He has the brightest smile and loves to make us laugh. I always say that he is going to be our little comedian and class clown. It is amazing how much difference I can already notice in their personalities. Micah tends to be more cautious and serious. He thinks before he acts. I can already tell that Noah is more spontaneous. Micah has always been able to tend to one activity for a long time, even when he was Noah's age. Noah does not want to sit still unless he is being cuddled. He is my sweet cuddler. When I pick him up, he pats my back and plays in my hair. Micah can play by himself for quite a while, but loves to be encouraged and is most successful when given lots of praise. They are both keepers and special in their own little way. I could not imagine my life without both of my boys. They are a wonderful blessing from the Lord that I hope I never take for granted.

No comments: