Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Things They Say....

I just have to post this cute moment before I forget. I am sitting here at the computer in our bedroom as Micah is talking to himself in the full length mirror. He is doing different things in the mirror for about 5 minutes and then turns to me with a very concerned look on his face saying, "Mama, I want out." At first I was not sure what he was talking about, but then I realized that he either thought that he was really in the mirro or a friend that looks just like him. He then stepped away from the mirror and said, "Where'd it go?" He has been entertaining himself with the mirror now for about 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Nancy White Kelly said...

Those are precious moments. Be sure to write them down. I have a note that Charlie wrote that says something like,
I luv u so mush.