Thursday, October 04, 2007

It has been several weeks since I have posted. There has not been too much to talk about and I know that some may get tired of me showing off pictures, but I am posting these per request of family members that do not get to see my boys often. Noah is going to be 6 months old on Friday. I can't believe he has been a part of our family for half of a year. Time flies, especially when you have children to measure it by.
To update you on Micah, his speech therapy has been increased. He is now having speech therapy 6 times a month. We have had his hearing tested and it seems to be normal, so we are mainly focusing on the therapy at this point. He has come a long way since we started speech a year ago, but is still lagging about 9-12 months behind with his language. He understands what we are saying, but is having trouble putting his thoughts into words. I am seeing him get frustrated more often lately. He knows what he wants to say, but doesn't know how. The speech therapist has given me some great tools to use to help Micah. Having speech services is a true blessing, but it is something that has to be followed up with at home 24/7 to be a complete success.



He is almost holding his bottle


Big Brother is a Camera Hog!


Nothing Sweeter Than a Sleeping Baby!

1 comment:

Nancy White Kelly said...

Thanks for the pictures. It is the next best thing to being there.