Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Festivities

Yesterday we had our "Lil Pumpkin Party" at preschool. Micah was so excited! He could not wait to go to school. He dressed up like Mickey Mouse aka "Ra Ra." Noah was Blues Clues. The preschoolers got to play games and win prizes. They also got to eat tons of yummy food! I have posted the best pictures that I have of the two of them. It is almost impossible to get a good picture of two children together.

This week, we start Judgment House at our church. It starts tonight and goes to Saturday. Charlie and I are both involved. He is a counselor and I am an actor. I am a teenage girl in a gymnastics scene, so I get to show off all my stuff to girls that are at least 10 years younger than me. :) We have to be there at 5:00 every night and won't get done until 10 or 11, so the boys will be going to bed at the church. Micah is excited about it, because he gets to take his sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, etc. I just hope that the boys do okay. It is going to be a long week for them. They are usually in bed by 7:00, so I am going to have some tired little boys by the end of the week.













No comments: