Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sibling Rivalry

Yesterday, I got a little taste of what it would be like to have two children. I was in the bedroom getting dressed, while Micah and Snickers (our dog) were in the living room playing. I do not get very far in the process when I hear, "mama, mama." I stroll in there to see what his problem might be. Snickers has the toy that Micah was playing with and Micah is pretty ticked off about it. I take the toy away from Snickers and give it back to Micah. As I am walking back toward the bedroom, I see Micah taking the toy and waving it in Snicker's face. To make matters even more interesting, Micah has a little smirky grin on his face. I could not help but smile. So, I make my way back to the bedroom and just a few seconds later hear, "mama, mama." Snickers has taken the toy back away from Micah, but who can blame her...he was waving it in her face! I put the toy away, give Micah something else to play with and proceed back to the bedroom for the third time.

No comments: