Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Our First Day of Preschool!

Since December of 2005. I have been curriculum director at a Mother's Morning Out at a church in the area. It is two half-days a week and perfect for Micah and I to do together. Over the last several months, we have been making the changes necessary to take the big step to becoming a preschool. I have worked like crazy this summer to get everything in place for the start of our new preschool program. It is still just two half days a week, but is a more structured program. At this point, I don't think I would want to work anymore.

Yesterday that day finally arrived! Micah and I got up and out of the house earlier then normal to get stuff going and in place for the day. He looked cute in his new preschool t-shirt. The day went better then can be expected for a first day with forty something children. The best news of the day is when Micah's teacher told me that he has matured a lot over the summer and was one of the best toddlers in the class.

No comments: