Tuesday, August 19, 2008

?????

It is about that time again. I need to post about something, but not sure what to post on. Life has settled down a little bit with school starting back and being in our routine once again. We have almost 50 kids enrolled at the preschool this year, so that has made work interesting, but fun! Micah seems to be enjoying school this year more than he ever has.

We were back at school for all of two days when Micah started crying and pulling at his ear. Last Friday, he was fine one minute and then the next he was crying and saying that his ear hurt. I quickly got him an appointment to see the doctor, because I knew it would be a long weekend if my suspicions were right and he had an ear infections. We had to wait about 2 hours for our appointment. Most of that time he spend laying on the couch crying and saying "doctor, doctor." He was pitiful. He never usually complains about pain, so I usually try my best to investigate and get to the bottom of his complaints. He did have an ear infection. This is his first one since he got tubes when he was 13 months old. I just hope that we don't go through that again this season.

No comments: