Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Noah is BETTER!

I took Noah for his follow-up visit with his ENT today. He is doing so much better! What an answered prayer! That is one person in our house that has finally overcome the plague. Charlie's poison ivy is also getting better. Now the tables shift to myself and Micah. Micah is going to be seeing a urologist next week. He is showing all the signs of a kidney or bladder infection for about two weeks, but all of his test are coming back normal. Charlie and I are both stumped by his symptoms and are just praying that everything checks out okay. I am also going to the doctor next week to get my excruciating neck pain looked at, now that is now occurring more frequently. There is always some type of drama in the Kelly home. :)

This week, Micah has been going to VBS at Level Grove, the church where I direct the preschool. He is having a wonderful time. I guess this is actually his first time going somewhere like this all week with his mom not being in the same building. We have been practicing his memory verse today. We have his down to 4 words and if he says it tonight, he gets a special price.

My summer job started this week. I am working as intern to the children's minister at our church. I am going to be working on Tuesdays and Thursdays, plus on days that we do trips. Charlie will have the boys all day Tuesdays and Thursdays. I know they will have a great time!!!!?????

1 comment:

Garretts said...

Love the new look. Have a great week!