Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Back!

It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted. I don't like missing weeks at a time, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy. We have just gotten finished with a week of Vacation Bible School. My niece who is 8 stayed with us for the week of VBS. We had a great time with her here and stayed busy doing things that she would enjoy as well as something that our boys liked as well. Her and I got to spend some quality time together playing cards after the boys went to bed. It was neat talking and playing with a child that can actually understand and play games that I like to play. It makes me look forward to my boys getting older, but I also don't want to rush their toddler and preschool years away.

We had a great time at VBS! We had 24 kids that made decisions for Christ and it was overall a lot of fun! I will post pictures tomorrow.

We have also all had a weird headache virus. I got it last Wednesday night at church and had to have my friend drive me home. My head was hurting so bad that I could not even open my eyes. I was so sick that I was about to have Charlie take me to the emergency room. The next day, my friend had the same symptoms. A few days later another one of my friends had the severe headache. Then, right in the middle of VBS week, Charlie and my niece Kaitlin got it. It was stressful there for about a day. Taking care of VBS responsibilities as well as two active toddlers, one sick husband and sick child (who is not my own). The main symptom for everyone was just a severe headache. How STRANGE!!!!

We take Micah tomorrow for a follow-up visit with the Urologist. He is still having the same problems.

No comments: