Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week With Mimi and Paw Paw


Charlie is working part time as Youth Intern at our church this summer. This past week he went with the high school students to Daytona Beach. I do not like being home by myself, so I packed up the boys and visited my parents for the week. We had a great time down there. I would put the boys in bed around 7:00 each night and then my mom and I would go shopping. We don't get to do that together very much, so that was a treat. Micah had a great time too. We took him to Chuck E. Cheeses. He also got to stay up late one night watching home videos from when I was a little girl. He wasn't sure what to think about that.


Noah, Paw Paw and Babygirl


Micah and Paw Paw making snakes out of Playdough

Noah with my great aunt who is 93

No comments: