Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our First Family Camping Trip



I have been wanting to go camping for a while. We have been wanting a pop-up camper, but do not have anything to pull it with or the money to spend on a camper, so we had no other choice but to start out with tent camping. We packed our family van full and headed to Unocoi State Park for the weekend. We were not sure how we would like it, but knew that we did not have a lot of money invested in it if we decided not to go again. We ended up really enjoying our time together away from phones, television and internet. The boys really loved it! I can't wait to go again. I think next time we will probably go with my parents or with some friends of ours. I am sure that one day we will upgrade and get a camper, but for now I think our WATERPROOF tent will do! Making his first smore!



The Wonderful Waterproof Tent!

My Parents visited us on Saturday afternoon
Fishing with paw paw and dada

Gorgeous view!


Enjoying his first Oreo!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. Those will be memories that will last a lifetime.

Garretts said...

looks like noah likes oreos!?