Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cleaning Out - Making Money

Well, Charlie and I have been busy cleaning out closets to get rid of junk and make money as well. We are both trying to find different ways to make extra money to buy some things we have both wanted for a while. Last week, we cleaned out all of our closets and attic and went to the flea market on Saturday. Our table was the hot spot, because we had stuff priced cheap! We still made $130 on just junk that we were not using. I also did a yard sale in May and make almost $200. I sold some stuff at a consignment sale in March and made close to $200. I am also still selling on Ebay. My goal was to raise all this money to buy a bedroom suite, something I have wanted for years. I still want that, but I might have to put that off a little longer, because there is something else that I am wanting now. I played a Nintendo Wii this week with one of my friends and loved it! It was my type of video game, because you were never still, but up interacting with the game. Great exercise!!! I know that sounds childish and I am surprised that I have come to this, (my husband has rubbed off on me) but it is tons of fun. They are also pretty cheap when you consider game systems. Charlie has just sold his Xbox as well. Our 5th anniversary is this Friday and if we can get our hands on one, that might be what we get for each other. That might be how we will spend our 5th anniversary after the boys are in bed. It is hard these days to go out by ourselves. Noah is very needy and a lot of time, I am the only one that can get him to stop crying. This soon will pass and we will celebrate then.

And yes, I almost forgot...Charlie is working hard to raise money to buy a Rabbit. This is something that I have heard about for months now and he is excited that he has gotten the go ahead to look for one. He wants something small to get back and forth the work in. At least it will be good on gas.

No comments: