Saturday, December 15, 2007

Parades are FUN!

Last weekend I convinced Charlie that we should take the boys to the Christmas parade in Clarkesville. I love the Christmas season and look for things such as this for us to do as a family. Charlie does not care for these type things, so it took some bribing, but I won. I convinced him by telling him that Micah would have a great time. He'll do just about anything for Micah, so that is all that it took. The parade started and all was going well. Micah was watching the fire trucks, band, little cars, etc. go by and collecting candy to put in his bag. Well, then came the motorcycles and they were extremely loud! That was all it took and Micah was freaking out and got Noah upset as well. This went on about five minutes and Charlie was enjoy taking pictures and nagging me about how much fun Micah was having. I don't know if I will be able to convince Charlie to take us to a parade anytime soon, but the pictures that we got of our first Christmas parade are priceless. I hope you enjoy the slide show.

No comments: