Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another Great Deal!

I went to K-Mart today to have Christmas Pictures taken of the boys. The picture experience was not great. This is the second time I have had a bad experience at Olan Mills since they are under new ownership. I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon. It is a lot of work to get two kids dressed and ready for pictures, so I just need to stick with who I know is good...Picture People.

Well, I did get something good out of the deal. While I waited, I strolled around in the baby department and noticed a double stroller that was on clearance. We have a sit-n-stand stroller, but I have not had great experiences with it thus far. Micah does not want to stay in it. The minute we stop to look at something, he is wondering off somewhere else. He does great when he is buckled in. He rarely even ask to get out. He has always been a good shopper. Since, Noah has been born, I have had trouble taking both of them shopping by myself, because there are not too many places that offer buggies in which both children can be retrained. So, a side-by-side that was on clearance caught my eye. The regular price was $56, but it was marked down to $36. I thought about it for a while and then decided that I would buy and try. I get up to the register and to my surprise it rings up at $12....WOW! I couldn't believe the price. It was my lucky day. Now all I have to do is use it a couple of times and I will get my monies worth.

1 comment:

Nancy White Kelly said...

That's strange. I was just looking at a double stroller this week and came close to buying it...but decided not, thinking that Micah may have outgrown a stroller. Sounds like you got a great deal.